Bridging the Gaps in Africa. The Americas. Asia. Europe.
How does the RET monitor, evaluate, measure results, and report on projects?
The RET has set up different methods of monitoring, follow-up, evaluation and reporting as follows:
- Performance Indicators are identified in the logical framework of the project/programme proposal for all areas to be evaluated; the RET measures all results against objectives and the performance indicators.
- Monthly report of structural progress from the regional representatives.
- Quarterly reports from the partners involved in the implementation of the programmes.
- Annual reports from the partners involved.
- Needs and Assets Assessment Field missions at initial stage of exploration, where we evaluate the general situation, educational needs and possibilities to set up activities in a new area.
- Informal and frequent email and phone contacts with all people involved in the development of our activities.
- Substantive and financial Donor reports are provided when required, as specified at the beginning of the project/programme.